What courses does CORAT Africa offer?
by CORAT Africa
Starts on: 30/09/2019
About CORAT Africa
Situated in the leafy and green suburb of Karen, CORAT Africa offers students a warm, supportive, and energetic environment that is very conducive to the learning process, along with other state-of-the-art facilities including a dining room, modern accommodation, a well-stocked library, internet services, conference facilities, and a beautiful and lush garden that is ideal for team work and other corporate and social events. The institution offers diploma courses and long/short workshops, all of which are founded on the institution's main principles including a biblical understanding of human nature, integrity, compassion, and above all else, love and understanding.
- Flexible and affordable diploma courses and long/short workshops to suit all individual and corporate needs.
- A modern E-Centre and a wireless internet connection.
- 106 modern residential rooms
- Professionally arranged dining room that provides meals and catering services.
- Lush green gardens that make an ideal venue for team building activities and other events including weddings, private functions, and corporate parties.
- 6 Conference rooms with state-of-the-art equipment including LCD projectors/screens, TV/DVD, laptops, printers, and photocopying services.
Where is CORAT Africa located?
Bogani East Road, Catholic University of East Africa Entrance +254 Nairobi Nairobi