Kifam is a tertiary institution for professional training in business management, banking,finace, accountancy,hospitality and social sciences, registered under cap 499. section 14 law of kenya(BN/2012/ , The college, is managed by qualified and highly experienced lectures who are members of various proffessiona bodies such as charted institute of certified public accountant of kenya(ICPAK) and kenya institute of bankers(KIB). The need for business, management, accountancy and banking courses has been increasing rapidly among the school leavers and those already working in the corporate sector. demand for manpower with financial backgroung has also been on rise and given that institutions offering banking courses are few in the country, to bridge the gap, KIFAM was established as an institute to offer the solution.
To become a leading professional training institute in banking and finance and provider of consultancy services in auditing, tax, finance and business management.
- To provide effective quality proffesional training relevant to the current labour market and emerging strategic economic demand. we aim to shape our students to become medium and top level management and finance executives.
- Provide consultancy services to our individual and corporate clients.
- To be the leading trainer in finance and management courses in Kenya and in the whole Region of Africa.
- To collaborate with other universities to give our students a chance to pursue degree of their choice.
- To act as a link for average students who wish to pursue further studies in various disciplines.