Around the world, we are seeing a new mind-set where people are no longer thinking about employment but rather about generating wealth for themselves and their communities. However, to become an entrepreneur requires careful and considered planning and many would-be entrepreneurs fail at the first hurdle because they don't know enough about business to succeed. If you are willing to take risks and be courageous in order to create a better future, then this course will give you all the tools, experience, and skills you need to build a thriving and successful start-up.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Build a research proposal
- Write a business plan and present it.
- Manage the day to day runnings of a company.
- Recognise when things are going wrong and implement effective solutions.
- Take local legal factors into consideration when starting up their company
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Business Administrator
- Business Managemer
COASTLANDS COLLEGE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
NAIROBI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (NIT)
KENYA INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS AND COUNSELLING STUDIES - KIBCO
AIC KIJABE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
How do I apply?
- Download and fill in an application form
- Provide one passport sized photo
- Provide National ID or Passport Number
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of 3,000 KES
- Easy instalment plans are available
- Job assistance will be provided
- Free study text, revision kit and block revision included in the cost
- The fee indicated excludes registration fees and exam fees, which are payable directly to the examining board
Detailed course information
- Analyse Entrepreneurial and Market Potential
- Building Your Business Idea
- Developing a Marketing Approach
- Planning the Operations
- Budget Planning
- Creating a Business Plan and Pitch
Email & Website
Phone & Location
- 1st Floor Nakumatt Highride Building 3rd Parklands Avenue Near Aga Khan Hospital
- Nairobi3 years
- Nairobi8 months
- Karen2 years
- Karen4 years
- Athi River2 years
- Nairobi1 years