Short Course in Account Management and Life Skills
by International School of Advertising - ISA Africa
An account manager acts as the main contact for clients, on a day-to-day basis, helping to ensure that their overall needs are met. This means that employers seek and value professionals with the communication and life skills to build strong relationships with clients on a regular and long-term basis. If you're looking for a job that will allow you to help individuals solve their problems and that will present you with new challenges and rewards every day, then this course can equip you with the attitudes and skills you need to build a successful career in this field.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Interact with a client, their product/service/market, while acting as the client's day-to-day liaison within their respective companies.
- Develop the ability to become outstanding team players.
- Improve their interpersonal communication skills and motivate others.
- Help clients build and develop a strong customer base for their business.
- Enhance their professional value and prepare for the job search process.
What jobs will I qualify for?
INTEGRATED MEDIA MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 6 weeks, October 2019
MARKETING AND BRAND PLANNING
On Campus, 2 weeks, October 2019
CIM GRADUATE PATHWAY TO BUILDING BRANDS
On Campus, 3 months, October 2019