Do you want to help the vulnerable, sick, and injured population? Are you looking for a job that will allow you to work in exciting and varied settings, and help guide individuals through what can be a very difficult time? Then pursuing this career path is a great way to make that happen. Today, there is a huge demand for skilled nurses in Kenya and it's a job that offers a competitive salary, flexibility, and enormous career satisfaction and this programme will provide you with the upgraded skills, professional attitude, and knowledge you need to succeed in this highly challenging field.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Work in a variety of healthcare settings as well as educational institutions.
- Offer promotive, preventative, curative and rehabilitative services to patients.
- Function independently and interdependently within a multidisciplinary health care team.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills in a variety of health care settings.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Medical Officer
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Family Nurse Practitioner
BACHELOR OF PHARMACY
On Campus, 5 years, Flexible
CERTIFICATE IN COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY
On Campus, 6 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN ANIMAL HEALTH
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible