This Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management helps you develop strong business management and communication skills, greatly enhancing your career opportunities. If you're looking for the chance to travel, work in interesting places, and earn a competitive salary while doing something you're truly passionate about, then this course will provide you with the strong foundation upon which you can build a thriving and successful career in this competitive and exciting industry.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Take up responsibilities in the dynamic Tourism industry as managers and supervisors.
- Demonstrate leadership and managerial skills and professionalism, enabling them to pursue personal development in specific areas of interest within the industry.
- Use the knowledge and skills acquired to take up entrepreneurial roles in the country and provide employment not only to themselves but also to others.
- Develop and carry out community programmes to uplift the standards of living of the communities and the country at large.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Hospitality Establishment’s Manager
- Institutions Manager
BACHELOR OF PHARMACY
On Campus, 5 years, Flexible
CERTIFICATE IN COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY
On Campus, 6 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN ANIMAL HEALTH
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible