Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and Financial Management (Double Major)
by Africa International University
The career prospects in finance and its interdisciplinary domains including Banking, Stock Broking and Economics are extremely bright, allowing successful graduates to climb to high-standing and well-paid positions in both public and private organisations. In addition, given the ever-changing global scenario in the realm of economic activity, this path will offer you endless opportunities to grow and learn. If this sounds like the right job for you, this course is designed to develop your business acumen, financial literacy, and analytical skills so you will be well-prepared for a thriving career upon graduation.
Upon completion of this course students will receive a Bachelor in Accounting and Financial Management (Double Major).
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of the relevant principles required to practice in a dynamic and competitive business environment.
- Search for, locate, and assess accounting information to best align business processes, strategies, and internal capabilities with external opportunities.
- Draw upon relevant principles, perspectives, and theories to inform professional values, practices, and ethics.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with a range of audiences, for a variety of purposes, using appropriate communication tools.
- Recognise and apply future-focused, socially and environmentally responsible business principles to generate sustainable economic value.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Chartered Accountant
- Business Advisor
- Actuarial Analyst
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE
On Campus, 4 years, January 2020
On Campus, 3 quarters, January 2020
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 3 years, January 2020