Pharmacy is an exciting career choice, a trusted and valued profession, and will give you excellent earning potential and room to grow. If you're looking for a job that will allow you to better the quality of life for others, then this comprehensive bachelor degree will give you the skills and knowledge you need to contribute effectively to your field immediately upon graduation.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Fulfil the academic, regulatory and ethical requirements for the registration as a pharmacist by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board or any Pharmacy regulatory body.
- Collaborate with other Health Professionals in the provision of health services.
- Integrate Christian values in the delivery of health services.
- Apply key principles in the manufacture , storage , distribution and dispensing medication.
- Know and appreciate the need for continuing education and professional development in order maintain current competency in their area of professional practice.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Clinical research associate.
- Higher education lecturer.
- Medical sales representative.
BACHELOR OF PHARMACY
On Campus, 5 years, Flexible
CERTIFICATE IN COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY
On Campus, 6 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN ANIMAL HEALTH
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible