Unemployment is a crisis, especially in developing countries, so rather than waiting for a job to come your way, why not create a successful one for yourself? To be an entrepreneur, you have to be courageous and willing to take risks in order to create a better future, not only for yourself, but also for your community and country. If you're ready to go into social enterprise, then this course will provide you with a solid foundation upon which you can turn your passion into a successful business and make a significant positive impact on your community and society at large.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Gain an understanding of and appreciation for the importance of the impact of globalization and diversity in modern organizations.
- Work effectively with other team members, clients, and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current information, theories and models, and techniques and practices in all of the major business disciplines including the general areas of Accounting and Finance, Information Technologies, Management, Marketing, and Quantitative Analysis.
- Engage in critical thinking by analyzing situations and constructing and selecting viable solutions to solve problems.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Business Consultant
- Not-For-Profit Fundraiser
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE
On Campus, 4 years, January 2020
On Campus, 3 quarters, January 2020
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 3 years, January 2020