Which are the objectives of the course?
• To produce IT specialists capable of providing IT business solutions.
What are the admission criteria?
• To prepare professionals with high quality IT knowledge and skills so as to take care of IT business related matters.
• To develop IT solutions and so as to enhance business and organizational efficiency.
• Develop analytical and logical thinking, problem solving, communication skills and team work.
• Acquire business principals in real world perspectives.
• An aggregate grade of C+ (C Plus) in K.C.S.E and a minimum of grade C in mathematics and English.
• Or Two principal passes in ‘A’ level/Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE).
• Diploma in Management and Information Technology from a recognized institution.