What are the admission criteria?
Graduates in Business Administration and Management (or equivalent) or similar university qualifications. Those individuals who are currently in the last year of their degree course may also apply for access to the Master’s programme, in which case definitive admission will be subject to successful completion of studies.
No professional experience is required, although this will be considered value added in the case of candidates who have gained it.
A level equivalent to C1 or higher is required. How do I apply?
The application form must be completed and submitted along with the supporting documentation. Please submit only one application form.
You may choose two options, in order of preference. The second choice is optional; you should include it only if you are interested in applying.
Deadline for submission:
Visit our website to see the deadline for submission:
• The application form (available at www.dbs.deusto.es/postgraduate)
• A valid Passport (only for foreign students) or ID card for EU citizens.
If your date and place of birth do not appear on your identity card, you must provide proof of these personal details as this information will be shown on your degree certificate.
• BA, BSc, Licenciatura, Engineering, Diploma, Technical Engineering degree certificate or equivalent (or proof of having requested it). A certified photocopy.
• Academic transcript of BA, BSc, Licenciatura, Engineering, Diploma,
Technical Engineering degree certificate or equivalent. A certified photocopy.
• Certificate issued by the university or competent body, accrediting that the degree certificate obtained is valid for access to Master studies in the country where it was issued. Only applicable for degree certificates issued by foreign universities. Original.
• Motivation letter: two pages (maximum 800 words) outlining your motivation, potential to study successfully at postgraduate level and future professional interests.
• Curriculum Vitae, with a photocopy of the relevant supporting documents.
• Certification of competence in foreign language required in the programme, if applicable. A certified photocopy.
Requirements for documents issued abroad:
Documents issued abroad must:
• Be official and issued by the competent authorities, in accordance with the legal system in the country concerned.
• The degree granting access to the programme must be legalised or authenticated by the relevant diplomatic authorities, or, where necessary, certified by the Hague Convention Apostille. This is not required for documents issued by the authorities of the Member States of the European Union, or signatories of specific exemption agreements.
• They must be accompanied, if appropriate, by the corresponding certified translation into Spanish, English, French or Italian.
1. Personal interview
If the Admissions Committee considers it appropriate, it may summon the candidate for a personal interview with the programme directorate.
This interview may be conducted in person, by telephone or via a video conference call.
2. Notification of admission
The final decision on admissions rests with the directorate of the programme and is based on a balance of the application, curriculum, personal essay, personal interview, etc. All applicants will be notified by post of the admission decision concerning their first option. In the event that first choice is «Declined», the second option will be processed if it is included on the application.
See www.consultadeadmisionesposgrado.deusto.es to check your admission status.
As places are limited on master’s programmes, the University of Deusto offers the «Pre-enrolment» system. This system ensures your place in the degree programme you have been admitted to by making a deposit on account which will later be debited from the official fees.
Each student should finalise their registration within the deadline mentioned in the Letter of Admission.
San Sebastian campus
Tel. +34 943 326 257 / 852