Have you ever aspired to leave you mark on the world? A career in Civil Engineering will allow you to do just that, whether you are building everyday structures, playing a part in safeguarding peoples' lives, or participating in post-disaster clean up projects. In addition, you'll be able to attain a high salary and job flexibility, making this field especially attractive. If this sounds like the right path to you, then this degree will open the door to a full spectrum of career opportunities, enabling you to gain leadership positions and make major contributions to your chosen field.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Develop effective communication and leadership skills.
- Understand the importance of pursuing lifelong learning and professional development.
- Consider global and societal concerns, ethics, and sustainability when making decisions in the workplace.
- Use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for effective practice within their field.
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as analyse and interpret data.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Construction Manager
- Environmental Consultant
- Quantity Surveyor
- Engineering Geologist
MSC. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible
MSC. HUMAN CENTERED COMPUTING
On Campus, , Flexible
BSC. OPERATIONS RESEARCH
On Campus, 3 years, October 2019