This programme is designed for students who already have a recognized Advanced or Higher Diploma in Computing Degree, through one further year of part-time study. The course creates professionals capable of coordinating and managing Information Technology (IT) solutions in the workplace. The Programme offers an opportunity for a career in a diverse role ranging from managing a department’s or company’s computer network system to building links over the internet for a multinational company.
Upon successful completion of the course, the students will have the necessary knowledge and skills to design, implement, maintain and critically evaluate computer systems in a variety of domains. Students will also develop a critical understanding of software design techniques and their application.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- To provide in-depth knowledge of research topics relevant to a practical solution to a computing problem.
- Provide critical understanding of the theory and practice of all stages of the development lifecycle of network systems, including: Requirements analysis, and maintenance.
- Be able to plan, schedule, monitor, control and critically evaluate processes and products in an individual project.
- To research, design, implement, evaluate and document a substantial distributed system based product development.
- To research, formulate and judge a range of possible solutions to given organizational/business/theoretical problems through the application of appropriate
- To critically understand appropriate project management methodologies and tools.
- Learn techniques to be able to develop, evaluate and assess the feasibility of project proposals, utilizing appropriate tools, techniques and methods, and apply effectively appropriate project control techniques.
- To critically appreciate human-centred approaches to system analysis, design, implementation and evaluation.
- Understand strategic concepts for E-commerce
- Work with E-Business models, Business Process Re-engineering and value chains.
- Gain a critical awareness of key research topics in Applied
Business Computing evaluate human-centered design
EDEXCEL BTEC HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) IN BUSINESS
On Campus, 2 years, May 2020
EDEXCEL BTEC HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA(HND) IN ART & DESIGN (GRAPHIC DESIGN)
On Campus, 2 years, January 2020
FOUNDATION IN BUSINESS
On Campus, 8 months, January 2020