BSc. Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics Bachelor
by Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology
The knowledge and skills of epidemiology and biostatistics are crucial for many careers in public health research including disease control and prevention, health care delivery, and health management. If you're looking for a job that is exciting, uniquely challenging and truly meaningful, allowing you to make a significant impact on your community, then this course will provide you with the skills and knowledge you require to enter the sector with confidence
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Use relevant knowledge to respond to a variety of practical solutions that impact public health.
- Conduct basic life science research.
- Interpret research results of statistical analyses.
- Use relevant statistical software to organise, analyse, and report their research data.
- Work successfully within a team as well as independently.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Public Health Specialist
- Research Scientist
- Research Project Coordinator
- Statistical Data Analyst
MSC. IN EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AND HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE
Distance Learning, , Flexible
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (SCIENCE)
On Campus, , October 2019
DIPLOMA IN HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible