What You Will Learn
The theory – both basic and in-depth for understanding how the different areas of a company work and are managed and supervised
A. Business Organisation
- Human Resources
2. The socio-economic features of the environment in which a company operates. These include:
3. Additional knowledge which is needed to learn about the aforementioned and apply it in practice
- Information technologies
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
The main objective of the Business Studies Degree is to enable students to manage, advise and assess product and service organisations. Those tasks may be carried out in the organisation as a whole or in one specific department: production, human resources, finance, marketing, investment, administration or accounting.
The graduate should know how to identify and anticipate opportunities, allocate resources, organise information, select and motivate personnel, take decisions, reach specific objectives, and assess results.
To define the aims of the Business Studies Degree, the features and evolution of economic and business activity in an increasingly globalised and ever-changing world, in which the demands for competitiveness and sustainability are the norm, have been taken into account. The general training objectives are:
- To know the nature of companies and how they relate to their local, national and international environments
- To know the methods and techniques for managing and organising companies
- To obtain skills in the use of mathematics and statistics