Next course starts Flexible start at Edulink International College
Certificate in Multimedia (CIM) is certificate course in Graphics Technologies, offered in partnership with ARENA Multimedia India. This takes 6 months to complete and lays the foundation for learning Graphics skills. The objective of the course is to prepare the student to acquire concepts of digital graphics and equip them with thorough knowledge of creating, image-editing and publishing graphics for various industries.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
To prepare the student to acquire concepts of digital graphics and equip them with thorough knowledge of creating, image-editing and publishing graphics for various industries.
Certificate in Multimedia
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Junior Graphic Designer
- Web Graphic Designer
- Photo Editor
- Layout Artists
Course minimum entry requirements :
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- General Certificate of Education (GCE)
The course fee is KES. 65,000 payable in instalments
Detailed course information
- Concepts of Graphics and Illustrations 26
- Typography Design 18
- Digital Illustrations 20
- Digital Painting 34
- Photography Concepts and Post processing using
- Lightroom 34
- Design for Print and Advertising 12
- Page Design 36
- Print Portfolio
- Certified trainers
- Comprehensive student study kit
- ‘Blended Learning’ delivery methodology.