SEO experts play a pivotal role in helping companies build their businesses and attract new customers through web traffic, making this a highly valued role in today's job market. If you're looking for a career that is always advancing and changing, which provides you with the opportunity to make a difference to the business success of your customers, and which allows you incredible job and time flexibility, then Edulink's Course in Digital Marketing will provide you with the relevant skills to advance in this field.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Optimize Websites using search engine tools
- Use social media and SMO for interaction and communication and publicity
- Use Analytics to generate detailed statistics about a Website’s traffic and traffic sources and measure conversions
- Use Apps Reporting API to retrieve usage reports for your domain’s hosted accounts
- Analyse a Website’s performance and generate reports using Analytics and Reporting
- Develop a project to track the site statistics aligning to business objectives and goals
- Learn types & technology of digital advertisement to drive customer engagement & traffic on website
What jobs will I qualify for?
CERTIFICATE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Online and On Campus, 6 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Online and On Campus, 1 years, Flexible
COURSE IN ADVANCED MICROSOFT EXCEL
On Campus, 20 hours, Flexible