You will develop essential practical skills required to manage food quality and quantity.
Diploma in Food & Beverage Production Mod I is aimed at candidates seeking to pursue a career in the Food industry sector. It is also ideal for existing professionals with minimum or maximum experience in the industry wanting to develop and improve their skills to progress in their performance and career path. This will also increase chances of your employability by gaining a qualification from a prestigious Institute to boost your CV.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Identify the trends likely to affect food service in the coming years.
- Perform opening, on-going, and closing operational responsibilities required from a F&B Manager
- Gain communication and interpersonal skills
- Learn kitchen health and safety
- Gain hospitality skills
- Gain customer service skills
- Understand the principles of F&B Operations Design, Systems and Processes.
What jobs will I qualify for?
CPA I (SEC I & II)
On Campus, 10 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN PURCHASING & SUPPLY
On Campus, 18 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN SECURITY MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 12 months, Flexible