Today, organisations are increasingly recognising that their performance and success is largely determined by the effectiveness of their purchasing activities, as well as by the operations of their suppliers. As a result, professionals in this field are taking on more important roles within businesses of all sizes and this career will provide you with many advantages, including a higher-than-average pay, broader responsibilities, and a multitude of advancement opportunities. If you're interested in entering this field, then this diploma will give you the knowledge and skills required to gain a much-needed edge in this highly competitive and fast-growing sector.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Understand the economic, legal, and fiscal environment in which modern businesses operate.
- Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the supply, storage, and purchasing functions.
- Present and discuss theoretical concepts in this field.
- Enhance their oral and written communication skills.
- Work effectively within a team, as well as independently.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Purchasing Coordinator
- Procurement Officer
- Supply Chain Manager
- Logistics and Distribution Officer
CPA I (SEC I & II)
On Campus, 10 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN PURCHASING & SUPPLY
On Campus, 18 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN SECURITY MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 12 months, Flexible