A career in business administration focuses on management and leadership dynamics, and increasingly on ethics and international relationships. With this diploma, you will experience incredible opportunities for growth in your career and will find that working your way up the ladder can be both financially and emotionally rewarding. If this sounds like the right path for you, then this programme will teach you how to leverage and develop your skills to gain a competitive edge in this growing field.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Apply their new knowledge and skills to enhance the productivity and efficiency within their respective departments.
- Formulate business plans and participate in effective decision making.
- Work well independently, as well as within a diverse team.
- Appreciate the importance of teamwork in achieving organisational goals.
- Enhance their leadership and communication skills.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Financial Analyst
- Business Operations Manager
- Human Resource Manager
MSC. INORGANIC CHEMISTRY
On Campus, , Flexible
BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND BACHELOR OF SURGERY (MBCHB) WITH IT
On Campus, 5 years, October 2019
- A Mean KCSE Grade of C (plain) or C-
- A Certificate in a relevant field from Maseno University or any other recognised institution
How do I apply?
- Fill out an application form.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of 2,000 KES
- Branch: Luanda Branch
- A/C Number: 1120297065141
- Branch: Kisumu Branch
- A/C Number: 1101561076
Detailed course information
Where and When
Near Maseno Post Office, Kisumu-Busia Road, Kisumu, Maseno, Kenya