Business managers are a key aspect to the success of any company because they are responsible for generating new revenue and helping companies remain viable and profitable. This career position comes with a lot of responsibility, a higher-than-average salary, and unique rewards that lead to incredible job satisfaction. If you're interested in this job path, then this course offers you an opportunity to equip yourself with the comprehensive management knowledge needed to deal effectively with the rapidly evolving business environment in Kenya and abroad.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Have the necessary skills for effective management of various organisations.
- Be able to effectively manage resources according to the contemporary business trends.
- Know how to carry out research with a view of finding solutions to contemporary problems affecting business management.
- Have the skills for careers in both the private and public sector.
- Be well prepared for further studies in the business field.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- General or Operating Manager
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE
On Campus, 4 years, January 2020
On Campus, 3 quarters, January 2020
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 3 years, January 2020