Next course starts 28/01/2019 at Edulink International College
The KNEC Business Management Diploma, offers learners a 24 month qualification, which will fully equip them with skills and understanding to support middle management positions in both Public and Private Organisations. With the addition of an entrepreneurship focus, and the holistic nature of the curriculum, learners will also in a position to start, or manage their own business. The course is theoretical in context, with the added addition of contextualisation and hands-on activity and support. Through the small class sizes, learners will acquire skills to set them apart in the job market.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
A 24 month qualification, to equip students in Business and Administrative careers at a middle management level, or self-employment.
- Understand the Human Resource requirements in the organisation
- Comply with legal issues in a business setting
- Plan for, and execute marketing strategies
- Engage with, and understand the accounting function
- Analyse situations and requirements
- Strategically plan for the business, considering all business functions
- Support, and achieve business objectives through the application of the above.
Download Course Brochure
Diploma in Business Management accredited by KNEC.
What jobs will I qualify for?
The course will successfully prepare students for careers such as:
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Executive
Entry Requirements: C plain KCSE average grade
How do I apply?
Apply by completing the online application form at: https://www.edulink.ac.ke/apply-now/
The price for this course is Ksh. 60,000 per module. The course consists of three modules.
- Cash in Kenyan Shillings
- Cheques drawn on local banks in Kenyan Shillings
- Banker's Drafts in Kenyan Shillings
Bank Draft or Overseas Swift Transfer made out to:
Account Name: Edulink International College Limited
Account Number: 0217836001
Bank Name: Diamond Trust Bank Limited
To pay by MPESA please follow the below steps:
- Go to MPESA and select ‘Payment Service’, then select ‘Pay Bill’ option.
- Enter Diamond Trust Bank Pay Bill Number ‘516600’ and press OK.
- Enter the Bank Account Number ‘0540217836001’
- Enter the transfer amount and press OK.
- Enter your MPESA Pin and press OK.
- Confirm the Pay Bill Number and the Account Number to which you are transferring the funds and the amount being transferred and press OK.
- You will receive a confirmation indicating the funds have been sent.
Include your full name and application reference number (also called the student number or enrollment number) on all remittances. This reference number is stated on your offer letter. If transfer documents are not in English, a certified translated copy in English is required.
Detailed course information
The course is delivered through 3 modules and an Industrial Attachment, with each module compromising of units as below:
- Communication Skills
- Life Skills
- Information Communication Technology
- Financial Accounting
- Business Law
- Cost Accounting
- Principles and Practice of Management
- Supply and Transport Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- Commercial and Administrative Law
- Office Administration and Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Plan
- Managerial Accounting
- Organisation Theory and Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Labour and Industrial Relations
- Research Methods
- Research Project
- Duration of 24 months
- 3 modules, made up of a range of units
- Research Project
- Industrial Attachment
Small class size, interactive teaching, holistic curriculum, research project and industrial attachment, combine to prepare students for employment.
Where and When
Edulink International College
Ngong Road – Ndemi Road Junction, Nairobi, Kenya