While it used to be a highly specialised niche industry, IT is rapidly growing and evolving to encompass a range of jobs for nearly everyone, making it a uniquely competitive field. Over the duration of two years, this on-campus course will give you the most advanced computer skills for a much needed edge to kick start a successful career in ICT. In addition, you will gain the core management competencies to allow you to pursue senior IT roles within various organisations.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Analyse a problem, and identify and define the IT requirements appropriate to its solution.
- Function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal.
- Understand the local and global impact of IT on individuals, organisations, and society.
- Apply design and development principles in the construction of software systems of varying complexity.
- Use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for IT practice.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- IT Consultant.
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Database Administrator
- Systems Analyst
RESEARCH PROJECT/PROPOSAL WRITING
On Campus, , Flexible
DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION (SECONDARY OPTION)
On Campus, 30 months, October 2019
DIPLOMA IN APPLIED STATISTICS WITH COMPUTING
On Campus, 2 years, October 2019