Therapy is an exciting, challenging, and one of the most sought after careers today. It will provide you with employment opportunities that are flexible, meaningful, and remunerative. If you have a strong desire to create positive change within your community and improve the lives of others, then entering this field could be the right move. This diploma will provide you with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills you need to work effectively within various settings and with a diverse range of clients.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Develop their skills of working better with different kinds of clients.
- Identify their strengths and weaknesses to allow them to work more effectively and relate better with people.
- Develop ways of working with core theoretical models.
- Conduct skills-based practice sessions in a competent, adaptable and professional manner in order to best meet the needs of clients and groups.
- Apply principles of ethico-legal practice to plan and document ways of working with clients in complex situations, while demonstrating respect for diversity.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Mental Health and Trauma Counsellor
- Addiction Counsellor
- Child and Family Therapist
- Couples' Therapist
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE
On Campus, 4 years, January 2020
On Campus, 3 quarters, January 2020
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 3 years, January 2020