CIM LEVEL 3 - Foundation Certificate in Marketing
by International School of Advertising - ISA Africa
Do you have good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills? Do you have commercial flair and a talent for leasing with colleagues and clients? A career in marketing is not easy and requires working under pressure and within a very competitive field but if you thrive on overcoming daily challenges, and are seeking a job that will allow you to use your creativity and innovation, then this course will give you the practical experience and theoretical foundation you need to build a successful career in this fast-paced industry.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Understand key concepts and terminology used in this field.
- Develop an appreciation of how to collect and use relevant information to build brand awareness and gain new customers.
- Explain factors that influence consumer behaviour.
- Create and implement a successful communications campaign.
- Appreciate the customer and consider the importance of relationships and how they are managed and monitored.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Account Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Social Media Marketer
How do I apply?
- Fill out an application form
- Provide 3 employment reference letters
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of 2,500 KES
- Bank Deposit
- Bank Transfer
Detailed course information
- Marketing and Consumer Behavior
- Digital Marketing Essentials
- Digital Marketing Planning
In addition, the course covers:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Types of Online Advertising
- E-mail Marketing
- Online PR
- Social Media
Where and When
International School of Advertising - ISA
2nd Floor, Woodlands Office Park, Woodlands Road - Off Lenana Road, Nairobi, Kenya
This course is taught by:
Ali Hussein Kassin
Founder, iStats. CEO – Internet Exposure Limited