Electrical engineers use mathematics and physics principles to design, develop, and assess electronic equipment and systems. You'll have the opportunity to work with a range of technologies, including household appliances, the lighting and wiring systems of buildings, power transmission, telecommunications, and satellite communications. In addition, electric engineers earn some of the highest salaries in the field. If this sounds like the right job path for you, then this diploma will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to take the first step into this industry with confidence
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Function as skilled and professional engineering technologists.
- Solve problems confidently and systematically within the workplace.
- Develop and communicate their own designs in various forms.
- Communicate design information and concepts by oral presentation or in technical reports.
- Gain an understanding of new equipment, methods of design, code modifications, and the impact of technology on the industry.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Technical Support Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Design/Research Engineer
- Production Engineer
DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
On Campus, 3 years, October 2019
CHURCH ARMY HIGH SCHOOL (A CENTRE FOR ADULT EDUCATION)
On Campus, 2 years, October 2019