The hospitality industry is a global industry that offers exciting opportunities to graduates who wish to travel and take up careers both locally and abroad. It's one of the world's fastest and most dynamic fields of employment, with positive trends forecasted for the coming years. If you're looking for employment that is emotionally satisfying, as well as financially rewarding, then this course will give you the attitude, confidence, and skills to build a successful and long career in this challenging, exciting, and competitive sector.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Demonstrate reasonable management and entrepreneurial skills for self- reliance.
- Receive balanced training that combines theory and practical experience within the hospitality industry.
- Enhance their skills and knowledge in the food and beverage sector, as well as accommodation services.
- Make clear and logical decisions by organizing, analyzing, and interpreting information and formulating rational solutions.
- Contribute positively to team performance.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Hospitality General Manager
- Director of Front Office Operations
- Senior Revenue Manager
- Operations Manager
MSC. INORGANIC CHEMISTRY
On Campus, , Flexible
BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND BACHELOR OF SURGERY (MBCHB) WITH IT
On Campus, 5 years, October 2019