Next course starts 28/01/2019 at Edulink International College
The KNEC Human Resource Management Diploma, offers learners a 24 month qualification, which will fully equip them with skills and understanding to support HR careers in both Public and Private Organisations. The course is theoretical in context, with the added addition of contextualisation and hands-on activity and support. Through the small class sizes, learners will acquire skills to set them apart in the job market.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
Students will be equipped to:
- Plan for the Human Resource requirements in the organisation
- Manage the performance of employees
- Engage with Strategic Human Resource Management
- Analyse situations and requirements
- Interact with employees, solving a range of situations that may arise.
- Support, and achieve business objectives through the application of the above.
Download Course Brochure
Upon completion of this programme students will be awarded with a Diploma in Human Resource Management accredited by KNEC.
What jobs will I qualify for?
The course will successfully prepare students for careers such as:
- Human Resource Managers
- Assistant Human Resource Manager
Entry Requirements: C minus (C-) KCSE average grade
How do I apply?
Apply by completing the online application form at: https://www.edulink.ac.ke/apply-now/
The total fee for this course is Ksh. 60,000
- Cash in Kenyan Shillings
- Cheques drawn on local banks in Kenyan Shillings
- Banker's Drafts in Kenyan Shillings
Bank Draft or Overseas Swift Transfer made out to:
Account Name: Edulink International College Limited
Account Number: 0217836001
Bank Name: Diamond Trust Bank Limited
To pay by MPESA please follow the below steps:
- Go to MPESA and select ‘Payment Service’, then select ‘Pay Bill’ option.
- Enter Diamond Trust Bank Pay Bill Number ‘516600’ and press OK.
- Enter the Bank Account Number ‘0540217836001’
- Enter the transfer amount and press OK.
- Enter your MPESA Pin and press OK.
- Confirm the Pay Bill Number and the Account Number to which you are transferring the funds and the amount being transferred and press OK.
- You will receive a confirmation indicating the funds have been sent.
Include your full name and application reference number (also called the student number or enrollment number) on all remittances. This reference number is stated on your offer letter. If transfer documents are not in English, a certified translated copy in English is required.
Detailed course information
The course is delivered through 3 modules and an Industrial Attachment, with each module compromising of units as below:
- Communication Skills
- Life Skills
- Information Communication Technology
- Financial Accounting
- Business Law
- Fundamentals of HR Management
- Office Administration and Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- Human and Public Relations
- Labour Law
- Labour Economics
- Human Resource Development
- Principles and Practice of Marketing
- Business Plan
- Principles and Practice of Management
- Employee Relations
- Organizational Theory and Behaviour
- Managerial Accounting
- Reward Management
- Financial Management
- Trade Project
Where and When
Edulink International College
Ngong Road – Ndemi Road Junction, Nairobi, Kenya