As a graduate of Medical Laboratory Science, you will be the detective of the healthcare world, providing clues that are key in the diagnosis and treatment of disease and injury, and assisting in the maintenance of healthy lifestyles. If you're looking for an advanced career that offers daily challenges and the chance to truly make a difference in the wellbeing and quality of life in others, then this course will provide you with the knowledge base and practical skills needed to enter this field with confidence.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Perform laboratory examinations.
- Work harmoniously, ethically, and professionally with physicians, colleagues, and patients.
- Select, use, and maintain lab equipment.
- Maintain high quality control procedures and systems within the workplace.
- Observe the professional code of conduct and ethics.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Medical Researcher
- Public Health Specialist
- Higher Education Trainer
- Clinical Analyst
BACHELOR OF PHARMACY
On Campus, 5 years, Flexible
CERTIFICATE IN COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY
On Campus, 6 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN ANIMAL HEALTH
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible