Public administration is an extremely fast growing career that will allow you to develop your leadership skills and hold important government positions. If you're looking for a career that will give you the chance to work with and manage a diverse group of people, give you a decent starting salary, but more importantly, the chance to make a positive impact on your government and society, then this diploma will give you the communication and managerial skills you need to succeed in this competitive and highly challenging field.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Understand the social forces that affect the creation of public policies.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, research, and communication skills as applied to the public and private sectors.
- Explain the cross-cultural context of public and private institutions operating in a global environment.
- Understand and demonstrate the management, legal, ethical, and behavioural skills for effective job performance and career mobility.
- Identify major issues in today’s public and private institutions.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Civil Servant
- Educational Administrator
- City Manager
- Public Administration Consultant
RESEARCH PROJECT/PROPOSAL WRITING
On Campus, , Flexible
DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION (SECONDARY OPTION)
On Campus, 30 months, October 2019
DIPLOMA IN APPLIED STATISTICS WITH COMPUTING
On Campus, 2 years, October 2019