Do you want to enter a career that makes you feel as if you are making a difference? That allows you to rest-assured that your hard work, skills, and knowledge are highly depended on and appreciated? Then a career as a sign language interpreter may be right for you. This job is dynamic - you can live vicariously through the experiences and emotions of your clients, you're always in a learning environment, and you have the freedom to choose your own schedule. If this sounds appealing, then this diploma will provide you with the foundational knowledge and skills you need to embark on an exciting career in this field.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Become proficient in Kenyan Sign Language and English/Kiswahili
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the cultural norms and practices of people who are hard-of-hearing.
- Develop excellent interpersonal communication skills and be able to work successfully with varied groups of people.
- Interpret confidential information, which requires integrity and good character.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Special Needs Educator
- Communication Support Worker
MSC. INORGANIC CHEMISTRY
On Campus, , Flexible
BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND BACHELOR OF SURGERY (MBCHB) WITH IT
On Campus, 5 years, October 2019