As with any career, being a special education teacher certainly has its challenges, but it is also an extremely rewarding career. If you want a profession that will give you the chance to make a life-long impact on an individual's, and a family's life, while at the same time providing you with countless of opportunities to grow and earn a good salary, then this course will provide you with the skills and personal attributes required to enter this field.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Demonstrate basic knowledge, skills, and attitudes in teaching special and inclusive education programmes.
- Appreciate differences in learning and how these differences bring richness to a classroom.
- Create a learning environment that fosters autonomy, competence, and belonging.
- Advocate for special students as members of the larger diverse community, modeling for those students what it is to be a lifelong learner.
- Understand how and when different types of abilities develop and how they can uniquely combine in an individual.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Inclusive Education Advisor
- Early Intervention Specialist
- Speech and Language Pathologist
- Special Education Advocate
MSC. INORGANIC CHEMISTRY
On Campus, , Flexible
BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND BACHELOR OF SURGERY (MBCHB) WITH IT
On Campus, 5 years, October 2019