CIM LEVEL 4 - Certificate in Professional Marketing
by International School of Advertising - ISA Africa
Do you have good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills? Do you have commercial flair and a talent for leasing with colleagues and clients? A career in marketing is not easy and requires working under pressure and within a very competitive field but if you thrive on overcoming daily challenges, and are seeking a job that will allow you to use your creativity and innovation, then this course will give you the practical experience and theoretical foundation you need to build a successful career in this fast-paced industry.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Understand the wider role of advertising and how it can be used to enhance business success.
- Apply their practical skills to their career progression within the field.
- Gather relevant information to build successful campaigns
- Understand what influences consumer behaviour
- Create effective communications to deliver value to customers
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Marketing Executive
STUDENTS ALSO VISITED
- CIM Level 3 Introductory Certificate
- A relevant degree from a recognised institution
- At least one year of work experience in a relevant field
How do I apply?
- Fill out an application form
- Provide 3 employment reference letters
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of 2,500 KES
The course consists of three modules. Tuition Fee for each module is as below:
- Bank Deposit
- Bank Transfer
Bank and Branch: CFC Stanbic Bank, Upperhill
Account Name: International school of advertising.
Account Number: 0100004403198
Swift Code: SBICKENX
- Full fees are payable in advance as advised according to intake dates.
- CIM membership and exam fees are payable directly to CIM UK.
- Installment payment plans are available upon approval
- Fees paid is non-refundable.
Detailed course information
- Marketing (Mandatory)
- Integrated Communications (Mandatory)
- Customer Experience (Elective)
- Digital Marketing (Elective)
- To achieve the CIM Level 4 Certificate, a pass in BOTH mandatory modules plus ONE elective module is required.
- The qualification has been structured to reflect the need for a flexible and bite-sized approach for today's professional.
- Each module can be achieved as a distinct, self-contained award, which can be built up to attain the full certificate.
Where and When
International School of Advertising - ISA
Woodland Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
This course is taught by:
Ali Hussein Kassin
Founder, iStats. CEO – Internet Exposure Limited
Email & Website
Phone & Location
- 2nd Floor, Woodlands Office Park, Woodlands Road - Off Lenana Road