Tourism Travel & Business Studies (Tours & Travel) Diploma
by Nairobi Institute of Business Studies - NIBS College
Hospitality and Tourism is the fastest growing industry in the world and the second largest employer in Kenya, providing jobs that are remunerative, interesting, and extremely fulfilling. If you're looking for a way to channel your interests and strengths into a dream job that will never feel like work, then this might be the right path for you. This diploma will provide you with the confidence, industry-knowledge and hands-on experience you need to jump start your career and ensure you're well prepared for entry-level positions within this competitive and ever-expanding sector.
Upon completion of this course, you'll receive a Diploma in Tourism Travel and Business Studies.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Be equipped with outstanding operational and managerial skills in the industry.
- Have the necessary knowledge and management skills that will enable productivity within hospitality organisations.
- Be able to analyse the local and global tourism market economically to become productive mangers in fund allocation.
- Know how to apply critical thinking skills and develop problem-solving and decision making techniques to meet the needs of the ever-demanding and ever-changing industry.
- Understand how to design and implement tourism management ideas that enhance organisational performance.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Travel Agency Manager
- Travel Trade Specialist
- Tour guide
- Travel and Tourism Consultant
CATERING & ACCOMMODATION MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 3 years, September 2020
TOURISM TRAVEL & BUSINESS STUDIES (TOURS & TRAVEL)
On Campus, 2 years, September 2020