Executive Certificate in Human Resource Management (HR FOR NON-HR MANAGERS)
by College of Human Resource Management (CHRM)
People management is one of the most important 'soft' leadership skills as it directly influences productivity via its impact on staff morale and motivation throughout an organisation. This means that managers with the relevant HR skills to deliver good people management are in high demand within organisations in all industries and having this knowledge can set you apart from your peers and provide you with a significant competitive edge. This course will provide you with both the theoretical and practical experience to help you develop your personal leadership strengths and bring you to a whole new level in people management.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Provide leadership skills to achieve optimum employee productivity.
- Obtain invaluable guidance for managers on how to avoid accidental breaches of the law.
- Successfully manage absence and avoid discrimination within the workplace.
- Apply best practice tips for managing people to maintain performance, morale, and service delivery.
- Gain a solid understanding of the recruitment and selection process to ensure they select the best candidates for the role.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Recruitment Managers
- HR Managers
- Talent Specialists
- Human Resource Officer
EXECUTIVE TRAINING IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
On Campus, 3 days, Flexible
HEALTH & SAFETY AT WORKPLACE
On Campus, 40 hours, Flexible