The charitable sector is one of the fastest growing segments of our society. Today, more organisations are competing for critical charitable dollars than ever before, meaning that there is a great need for professional approaches to fundraising. By earning this certificate, you'll be prepared with the essential knowledge and skills to enhance your employability within this sector and effectively support and manage your organisation.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Create an effective fundraising plan.
- Understand the do's and don'ts of writing and submitting a proposal.
- Successfully maintain healthy donor relations.
- Appreciate and understand the contemporary donor environment.
- Foster and support a culture of philanthropy in an organization and among its constituencies.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Fund Development and Communications Manager
- Director of Donor Relations and Events
- Philanthropic Advisor
- Fundraiser Manager
On Campus, 4 weeks, Flexible
FLOWER ARRANGEMENT, DECOR AND DRAPING
Online and On Campus, 4 weeks, Flexible
Online and On Campus, 6 months, Flexible