This field of clinical psychology is a fascinating branch of the discipline and it focuses specifically on treating and assessing mental illness, psychiatric problems, and abnormal behaviour. If you're looking for a job that is well paid and in a highly varied setting, where no two days are the same, then this might be the right career option for you. This programme has been designed to give you the mind-set, speciality skills, and knowledge to work effectively in a field that is both challenging and rewarding.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Developed and understanding of the need for an ethical and professional approach to counselling.
- A sufficient degree of self-awareness and maturity to enable them to practice safely and ethically.
- Developed the ability to give and receive critical feedback in a reflective and constructive manner.
- Be experienced in and able to make good use of the clinical supervision process.
- An active knowledge of current research in the field.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Clinical Assistant Professor
- Clinical Counsellor
- Social Worker
HIGHER DIPLOMA IN PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING
On Campus, 16 months, Flexible
COUNSELING FOR LOSS, GRIEF AND BEREAVEMENT
On Campus, 1 weeks, Flexible
TOT/TOF CERTIFICATE IN COUSELLOR TRAINING OF TRAINERS IN PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING
On Campus, 160 hours, Flexible