What are the admission criteria?
A career in air cargo management is a rewarding and exciting one. In order to be considered for admission to this program, students must:
- Have a KCSE or equivalent.
For more information on admissions criteria, please contact our admissions office.
Diploma in International Air Cargo Management How do I apply?
Early application and enrolment is advised on all our courses, due to a high level of demand. To apply, you must:
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Fill in an application form before the admission date
- Bring your KCSE Certificate and all other relevant documents to our main campus
- Call or visit us to check availability for your preferred course, if your admissions form is delayed
This diploma will open you up to a world of exciting careers such as:
- Airline cargo agent
- Air traffic control officer
- Ground handling officer
- General cargo reservation staff
The course fee for this program is 90,000 KES per semester.
We offer a flexible payment option per semester as follows:
- 50% of course fee in the first month
- 25% of course fee in the second month
- 25% of course fee in the third month