What are the admission criteria?
The Hotel and Catering Management course is designed for students seeking a truly international career. In order to be considered for admission, students must get:
- A KCSE mean grade of C- or the equivalent.
For more information on admissions criteria, please contact our admissions office.
Diploma in International Hotel and Catering Management How do I apply?
Early application and enrolment is advised on all our courses, due to a high level of demand. To apply, you must:
- Fill in an application form before the admission date
- Bring your KCSE Certificate and all other relevant documents to our main campus
- Call or visit us to check availability for your preferred course, if your admissions form is delayed
What jobs will I qualify for?
This course is a great stepping stone towards exciting and rewarding careers such as:
- Director of Catering and Event Management
- Hotel Management
- Catering Sales Manager
- General Manager
The course fee for this program is 90,000 KES per semester. We offer a flexible payment option per semester as follows:
- 50% of course fee in the first month
- 25% of course fee in the second month
- 25% of course fee in the third month