What are the admission criteria?
This course is designed for hard-working, trustworthy individuals who are seeking an interesting and diverse work environment. Certification obtained
For all courses at the Air Travel and Related Studies Centre, a Leaving Certificate is generally required.
Diploma of International Housekeeping and Accommodation Services How do I apply?
Early application and enrolment is advised on all our courses, due to a high level of demand. To apply, you must:
- Fill in an application form before the admission date
- Bring your Leaving Certificate and all other relevant documents to our main campus
- Call or visit us to check availability for your preferred course, if your admissions form is delayed
What jobs will I qualify for?
This diploma will open you up to a world of exciting job prospects including:
- Guest environment manager
- Room attendant
- Accommodation cleaner
The course fee for this programme is 90,000 KES per semester. We offer a flexible payment option per semester as follows:
- 50% of course fee in the first month
- 25% of course fee in the second month
- 25% of course fee in the third month