What are the admission criteria?
A career in international travel and tourism is an exciting and rewarding career. In order to be considered for admission to this program, students need:
- A KCSE Certificate or the equivalent
Diploma in International Travel and Tourism How do I apply?
Early application and enrolment is advised on all our courses, due to a high level of demand. To apply, you must:
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Fill in an application form before the admission date
- Bring your KCSE Certificate and all other relevant documents to our main campus
- Call or visit us to check availability for your preferred course, if your admissions form is delayed
This programme provides a great foundation and stepping stone to many rewarding careers including:
- Travel Agency Manager
- Travel Trade Specialist
- Tour guide
- Travel and Tourism Consultant
The course fee for this program is 90,000 KES per semester. We offer a flexible payment option per semester as follows:
- 50% of course fee in the first month
- 25% of course fee in the second month
- 25% of course fee in the third month