What are the admission criteria?
A career in international travel and tourism is an exciting and rewarding career. In order to be considered for admission to this program, students need:
- A KCSE Certificate or the equivalent
For more information on admissions criteria, please contact our admissions office.
Diploma in International Travel and Tourism How do I apply?
Early application and enrolment is advised on all our courses, due to a high level of demand. To apply, you must:
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Fill in an application form before the admission date
- Bring your KCSE Certificate and all other relevant documents to our main campus
- Call or visit us to check availability for your preferred course, if your admissions form is delayed
The International Travel and Tourism industry employs more than 250 million individuals around the world in:
- Airline ticketing companies
- Airport administration
- Travel agencies and tour companies
- Government departments
The course fee for this program is 90,000 KES per semester.
We offer a flexible payment option per semester as follows:
- 50% of course fee in the first month
- 25% of course fee in the second month
- 25% of course fee in the third month