Next course starts Flexible start at ICT Mentors Kenya
The ITIL Service Capability modules are designed for students who are looking to gain specialised knowledge in one or more processes, with a focus on the day-to-day execution of ITIL practices and how they interact. Taken either online or on-campus and offered by ICT Mentors, this programme provides learners with a robust framework for identifying, planning, delivering, and supporting IT Services that can be adapted and applied to all business and organisational environments.
If you're working in any aspect of ICT Service Management and you're looking to improve the quality of your service, and enhance customer satisfaction, security, and service within your organisation, then this course provides a cohesive set of best practice, drawn from international public and private sectors.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Manage business risk and service disruption or failure
- Improve and develop positive relationships with your customers by delivering efficient services that meet their needs
- Establish cost-effective systems for managing demand for your services
- Support business change whilst maintaining a stable service environment.
ITIL Intermediate (Service Capability) Certificate
What jobs will I qualify for?
This course will enhance participants skills in jobs such as:
- IT Service Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Service Specialist
- ITIL Trainer
Download Course Brochure
To be eligible for this course, students must have:
- Completed the ITIL Foundation Course
How do I apply?
To apply for this course, students must fill out the applicable registration form.
Students can pay their fees through:
- Bankers Cheque
- Direct Bank Transfer
Detailed course information
This course is taken on-campus or online and offered by ICT Mentors. It comprises of 4 units (4 days each), which include:
- Planning, Protection, and Optimization
- Service Offerings and Agreements
- Release Control and Validation
- Operational Support and Analysis
Email & Website
Phone & Location
- 2nd floor, Mayfair Business Centre, Parklands Road, Westlands