What are the admission criteria?
The MINIMUM academic entry requirements for KCMS are:
- C plain and above in KCSE,
- C plain in English or Kiswahili
- C plain in Biology or Biological sciences
- C- in Mathematics or Physics
- C- in Chemistry.
Kenya Registered Clinical Medicine and Surgery (KRCMS) Diploma How do I apply?
Students must send a filled out application form to: What jobs will I qualify for?
Kijabe College of Health Sciences,
P.O BOX 20 – 00220
This three-year diploma will successfully prepare students for careers such as:
- Health Nurse
- Clinical Officer
- Community Oral Health Officer
- Public Health Officer/Nurse
The fee for this course is 56,000 KES per semester.