Technology has important effects on business operations. No matter the size of your enterprise, technology has numerous benefits that will help you make money and produce the results your customers demand. This is why many employers are now seeking out professionals with knowledge of Computer-Based Information Systems who are able to harness this technology to drive business success. If you're looking to climb the ladder within your own organisation, or want a career with more responsibility, challenges, and a higher pay, then this course will provide you with the skills you need to enhance your employability and give you an edge over your peers.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Appreciate the fundamental concepts and tools in information technology and use IT appropriately for their professional work.
- Receive the broad training required to design, implement, and manage information systems within their organisation.
- Acquire the skills and ability to evaluate business computer systems and apply the principles learnt in the performance of their duties in the workplace.
- Develop sound business solutions from model professional and technical perspectives.
- Progress to higher levels of education such as a doctoral level.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Information Systems Auditor
- Cyber Security Analyst.
- Application Developer
- Data Scientist
BACHELOR OF PHARMACY
On Campus, 5 years, Flexible
CERTIFICATE IN COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY
On Campus, 6 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN ANIMAL HEALTH
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible