The hospitality industry and associated services is a huge and dynamic sector with excellent job prospects. Not only does this field come with its own unique rewards, but it will also provide you with a steady income, varied schedule, and countless of opportunities for travel and advancement. if you're looking to make a positive impact on the tourism industry, then this course will provide you with the knowledge, discipline, and ethics that are required to take up leadership positions within this industry.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Demonstrate effective decision making and critical assessment skills of issues concerning management within this sector.
- Gain the knowledge required for strategic planning of enterprises and organisations concerning their compliance with environmental legislation.
- Enhance their self-awareness and self-confidence through the acquisition of knowledge and practical skills in key disciplines within the field.
- Improve their leadership and oral/written communication skills.
- Work well within the team and motivate others.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Hotel Owner
- Restaurant Manager
BACHELOR OF PHARMACY
On Campus, 5 years, Flexible
CERTIFICATE IN COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY
On Campus, 6 months, Flexible
DIPLOMA IN ANIMAL HEALTH
On Campus, 2 years, Flexible