Leadership plays an important part in the success of an organisation as it can help maximise efficiency, achieve company goals, and shape a positive work culture, which is why individuals with such strong management skills are highly valued by employers. If you're looking for a position that will allow you to influence and facilitate change and innovation, improve performance throughout your organisation, and motivate others, then this course will allow you to distinguish yourself in the job market through an integrative approach to decision making, ethical management, and leading by change.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Demonstrate effective practices in management within the workplace.
- Develop knowledge of organisations as complex systems in a rapidly changing global economy.
- Explore strategies for hiring, developing, evaluating, and retaining high performance of an organisation's human capital.
- Align people by communicating, seeking commitment, and building teams.
- Motivate and inspire by energising and empowering others and satisfying any unmet needs within the organisation.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Human Resource Manager
- Senior Manager
- Community Leader
- Non-Profit Administrator
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE
On Campus, 4 years, January 2020
On Campus, 3 quarters, January 2020
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 3 years, January 2020