Sam Houston State University is a vibrant, diverse university that welcomes students from all over the United States-and the world. The Office of International Programs is available to answer questions and help you complete your application for admission to the university.
Please submit the following to the Graduate Admissions
1. Submit the ApplyTexas.org Application (International)and pay the nonrefundable application fee of $75 in U.S. currency via MasterCard, American Express, VISA, Discover Card, money order or check drawn on a U.S. bank.
2. Submit official transcripts from all college coursework.
3. Submit the official credentials evaluation.
•If transcripts are from a school outside of the U.S. the document must be translated and evaluated by a NACES accredited service or SDR Educational Consultants
4. Submit a TOEFL score of at least 550 paper-based or 79 iBt or 6.5 IELTS. An individual college within the University may establish a higher TOEFL score for admission to a particular program.
5. Locate your master's program webpage on the Degrees Offered List for other admission requirements.