How do I apply?
Please submit the following to the Graduate Admissions
1. Submit the ApplyTexas.org Application (International)and pay the nonrefundable application fee of $75 in U.S. currency via MasterCard, American Express, VISA, Discover Card, money order or check drawn on a U.S. bank.
2. Submit official transcripts from all college coursework.
3. Submit the official credentials evaluation.
•If transcripts are from a school outside of the U.S. the document must be translated and evaluated by a NACES accredited service or SDR Educational Consultants
4. Submit a TOEFL score of at least 550 paper-based or 79 iBt or 6.5 IELTS. An individual college within the University may establish a higher TOEFL score for admission to a particular program.
5. Locate your master's program webpage on the Degrees Offered List for other admission requirements.