Next course starts Flexible start at University of South Wales
This challenging MBA course is designed to expose students to all areas of business through a diverse range of modules with an emphasis on the strategic nature of decision making. Taken at the University of South Wales or delivered online through UNICAF, a key part of this MBA is exploring how people impact nonbusiness thinking and the systems that can be used to enhance this fundamental part of any organisation. Students will have the opportunity to develop highly valuable skills such as leadership, organisation, creativity, and team-working skills, while gaining an in-depth understanding of real world complexities regarding topics such as strategic and financial management.
From large corporations to independent businesses, every organisation needs skilled administrators in order to succeed. Such individuals have the responsibility of establishing and carrying out departmental goals, policies, and procedures, as well as directing and overseeing an organisation's financial and budgetary activities. There's incredible room for growth in this field and a lot of top business executives often get their start working in office administration. If this sounds like the right path for you, then this programme will show you how to leverage and develop your skills to gain a competitive edge in this growing field.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills required for successful strategic leadership performance within the context of dynamic local and global challenges.
- Enhance their ability to source, analyse and critically appraise all types of business data and practice.
- Develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole supply chain and other value adding systems.
- Integrate cutting-edge strategic research and practice to achieve business transformation.
- Engender a spirit of critical enquiry and environment that fosters lifelong learning and continuous personal and professional development.
- Develop skills of entrepreneurial leadership such as creativity, innovation, collaboration and risk taking,
Master's in Business Administration
What jobs will I qualify for?
This course will significantly enhance a learner's employability in the following fields:
- Financial Analyst
- Business Operations Management