Next course starts Flexible start at University of South Wales
This challenging MBA course is designed to expose students to all areas of business through a diverse range of modules with an emphasis on the strategic nature of decision making. Taken at the University of South Wales or delivered online through UNICAF, a key part of this MBA is exploring how people impact nonbusiness thinking and the systems that can be used to enhance this fundamental part of any organisation. Students will have the opportunity to develop highly valuable skills such as leadership, organisation, creativity, and team-working skills, while gaining an in-depth understanding of real world complexities regarding topics such as strategic and financial management.
From large corporations to independent businesses, every organisation needs skilled administrators in order to succeed. Such individuals have the responsibility of establishing and carrying out departmental goals, policies, and procedures, as well as directing and overseeing an organisation's financial and budgetary activities. There's incredible room for growth in this field and a lot of top business executives often get their start working in office administration. If this sounds like the right path for you, then this programme will show you how to leverage and develop your skills to gain a competitive edge in this growing field.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills required for successful strategic leadership performance within the context of dynamic local and global challenges.
- Enhance their ability to source, analyse and critically appraise all types of business data and practice.
- Develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole supply chain and other value adding systems.
- Integrate cutting-edge strategic research and practice to achieve business transformation.
- Engender a spirit of critical enquiry and environment that fosters lifelong learning and continuous personal and professional development.
- Develop skills of entrepreneurial leadership such as creativity, innovation, collaboration and risk taking,
Master's in Business Administration
What jobs will I qualify for?
This course will significantly enhance a learner's employability in the following fields:
- Financial Analyst
- Business Operations Management
The entry requirements for admission to this postgraduate programme are:
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification (or equivalent).
- At least two years of appropriate post-graduate work experience
- Proficiency in English
- Students who don't meet the minimum 2.2 classification but who have extensive professional experience may also be considered.
- To satisfy the English proficiency score, students must present:
- a GCSE score with a minimum grade of C
- IETLS with an overall score of at leas 6.0 (and no individual component less than 5.5.)
- Students who don't meet the above English proficiency requirements are required to sit the online Academic English Placement Test and score an overall 6.0 (with no individual component less than 5.5)
- Applications from nonstandard applicants are welcomed and will be considered individually.
Recognised Prior & Experiential Learning (RPEL)
- Students who hold a recognised Level 7 related qualification, or who have completed related postgraduate modules at an accredited institution and wish to gain advanced standing into a postgraduate programme may apply for RPEL, provided that the learning outcomes of their awards satisfy those of the equivalent levels of the Master's programme.
- The recognition and transferability of credits is subject to the University of South Wales' RPEL policy and requires the submission of official transcripts and module descriptions.
How do I apply?
In order to apply for this course, students must submit:
- A completed application form
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended. You may supply official electronic transcripts issued by post-secondary institutions online.
- Personal Statement or State of Purpose (approximately 500 words)
- Up to date CV
- Recently dated Letter of Recommendation (Academic or Professional)
The total fee for this course is 12, 600 GBP
- The school offers instalment plans
- You can apply for the UNICAF Scholarship Programme (75% Scholarship)
Detailed course information
This course is offered at the University of South Wales and can be taken online through UNICAF. The course outline is as follows:
- Induction Module
- Leadership and Management Theories
- Strategic Systems Thinking
- Strategic Analysis; Tools and Techniques
- Strategic Financial Management
- Research Methods
- Strategic Marketing
- Strategic Operations Management and Operational Research
- Management Project
- Nairobi5 years
- Thika18 months
- Nairobi2 years
- Nairobi2 years
- Nairobi1 years