As a Master's holder in Education, you will gain advanced teaching skills applicable to mostly all levels of learning. The degree will provide you with the chance to work in a variety of settings such as high schools, colleges, and within the government, positioning you for thrilling and meaningful role in policy making, communication education, and research. If you're looking for a career in which you can significantly shape the future of a nation and individuals, then this programme will provide you with the knowledge and skill-set to do just that.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Demonstrate an understanding of multi-disciplinary work in an learning context through both curriculum and the experience of studying alongside students drawn from a broad range of professions.
- Apply formal and informal assessment strategies to evaluate and ensure the continuous intellectual, social, and physical development of the learner.
- Nurture healthy learning environments, divergent learning opportunities, and innovative instruction;
- Foster relationships with school colleagues, parents, and agencies in the larger community to support students’ learning and well being.
- Develop their leadership and communication skills.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Institution Head
- Educational Consultant
- Curriculum Developer
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE
On Campus, 4 years, January 2020
On Campus, 3 quarters, January 2020
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 3 years, January 2020