Healthcare professionals who specialise in maternal child health and nutrition help change lives and, in many cases, save lives. If you are looking to make a positive difference in the world and wish to find secure employment in today's economy, then this course will give you the skills, knowledge, and attitude you need to build a career in this field and positively influence people's lives.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Implement and evaluate health promotion activities within child, family, and community health practice.
- Demonstrate advanced clinical maternal and child health skills including maternal and family health assessment and competent use of screening tools.
- Communicate effectively with children, families and groups to engage and support clients.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of the legislation, ethical codes and professional guidelines that direct professional practice.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Child Health Specialist
- Family Planning Advisor
- Nutrition Specialist
- Reproductive Health Specialist
HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
On Campus, 2 weeks, Flexible
MATERNAL CHILD HEALTH AND NUTRITION COURSE
Distance Learning, 11 months, Flexible